Monday, September 27, 2010

Everything is going good here for us! Kids are getting used to waking up early for school but Im not liking it so much!! Brock is doing good and only has 3 months untill he gets to come home for 2 weeks!! We miss him and love him like crazy! Brock got to talk to Swayzi on Skype and she was singing him songs and misses her Daddy too.
The kids and i spent the weekend in Moab and the kids had a blast! Hunter and Kivan mowed Pappos lawn and the nieghbors lawn with the riding lawn mowers and are getting so good at it! They also built boats and are very anxious to see if they float! Sydnie is getting so grown up and is getting so good at the violyn. I am just trying to stay busy with pictures so the days will go by fast. I am very blessed with a wonderful family, and I cant wait untill January to see my soldier for 2 weeks! I am very proud of him and love him and Swayzi like crazy. I am very excited for fall to be here as well. Hunting and the fall colors and cooler weather make life just a little better. Happy fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment