Friday, September 3, 2010

Well School is underway for the kiddos and we are all adjusting to getting up early which none of us like!! Ha ha.... Sydnie is in Middle School and thinks she is so cool cause she has a locker! She is playing the violyn (sp?) and is very excited for that! Hunter is in 4th grade and loves to learn! Kivan is in 3rd grade and is not liking school already! He would rather be outside playing!! With Brock gone I dont get to see Swayzi as much but I really miss her! She is such a doll and growing up so fast! Brock is doing good in Afghanistan and everyone teases me because im glued to my copmuter as much as I can be to Skype with him! I miss him like crazy but am very proud of what he is doing! I will add more pics of him over there as soon as he sends me some. They went to a villiage the other day and gave out shoes and school supplies to the kids. Those are the kind of missions I love hearing about! The others I just pretend not to be worried!I know he is very good at what he does though and will be safe. I am just ready for time to fly by now! Fall is just around the corner and its my favorite time of year! I am looking forward to the change and the holidays with the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment